X-Series Bench and Display Lamps
X-Series lamps are ideally suited for applications where high-intensity, wide-area UV coverage is required. Constructed of rugged metal with sturdy mounting brackets, these units are available in various combinations of long, medium and/or short wave UV. The complete line also offers lamps in a wide choice of various intensities, sizes and-wattage, including single or double UV tubes. A corrosion-resistant aluminum reflector optimizes UV irradiance while all short and medium wave models feature our unique LONGLIFE™ filter glass to ensure high initial UV intensity. These versatile lamps are also a key component of our CL-150 UV photodocumentation system. They offer easy wavelength interchangeability making this system ideal for numerous applications requiring a darkened environment.
- Choice of 15-watt, 30-watt and 40-watt models
- Available in all UV wavelengths (LW, MW and SW) as well as germicidal lamps
- Single- and double-tube combinations
- Filtered UV-A and unfiltered UV tubes
- Offered with or without filter assemblies
- 15-watt models with anodized aluminum housing
- 30- and 40-watt models with enameled sheet metal housing
- Outfitted with sturdy metal brackets for easy overhead mounting
UV-400 Series SuperFlood™
These super-powerful and versatile lamps have been specially engineered for fluorescent penetrant and magnetic particle inspection, parts degreasing inspections and wash station inspections.
- Powerful, 400-watt metal halide bulb, combined with tempered, heat-resistant low solarization UV filters provide the highest intensity over the largest area
- Easily mounts over automated magnetic particle systems or above penetrant inspection booths for the most accurate inspections of even the largest parts
- Unique twin-filter system eliminates hazardous UV-B and UV-C radiation escaping from lamp
- Compact design and built-in mounting features allow lamps to be positioned anywhere – even in previously inaccessible areas
UV-400A features a concentrated-beam reflector designed to assure the highest concentrated UV-A intensity available. It has a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 8,000 μW/cm2 at lamp center, measured at 15 inches (38 cm). Irradiates an area as large as 16” x 10” (41 cm x 25 cm), producing a nominal steady-state UV-A irradiance of not less than 2,000 μW/cm2.
UV-400B features a unique broad-beam reflector designed to provide NDT inspectors with maximum uniformity of coverage over the largest area. It has a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 4,000 μW/cm2 at lamp center, measured at 15 inches (38 cm). The lamp irradiates an area as wide as 20” x 12” (51 cm x 31 cm) with unmatched uniformity, producing a nominal steady-state UV-A irradiance of not less than 2,000 μW/cm2.
The ONT-365 On-Trak™ is an innovative, track light-style modular NDT inspection system. It features four broad-beam lamps, each of which utilizes three powerful, ultra-high-flux UV-A (365 nm) LEDs for inspection plus one white light LED for general illumination. This overhead lighting system allows inspectors to customize lamp beam patterns to suit their individual needs, as well as add lamp head assemblies as desired to increase the coverage area. Perfect for NDT inspection booths, pre-inspections and screening applications requiring maximum uniformity of coverage over large areas.
- Cool-running, energy-efficient LEDs with 30,000-hour service life
- Broad-beam profiles provide wide coverage area
- Electronic Intensity Stabilizers ensure consistent LED performance
- Instant-on operation; lamps reach full intensity immediately
- Built-in fans keep LEDs cool to maintain optimum UV-A intensity during extended use
- Produces less than 2 foot-candles of visible light
- Filter protectors with rubber bumpers and Borofloat® glass lenses prevent damage to LEDs
- Easily customizable! Move, adjust and add lamp heads onto track sections according to your specific inspection requirements (additional lamp heads sold separately)
- Optional remote control with three-position rocker switch provides added convenience and versatility
- Comes complete with UVS-30 UV-absorbing spectacles
The ONT-365 On-Trak™ NDT inspection system is a customizable, track light-style modular system attached to a mountable platform. It features four broad-beam LED lamp assemblies, each with three ultra-high intensity UV-A (365 nm) LEDs and one white light LED. Provides UV-A flood coverage that is ideal for a variety of NDT applications.
Powermax 365™ Series
PowerMAX™ 365 Series are specially designed, versatile flood lamps for non-destructive testing applications containing 16 powerful UV-A (365 nm) LEDs. They can be grouped together for a wider coverage areas and the stationary light sources can be installed overhead or in-line. In order to meet specific inspection requirements, the lamp is available in four models (including high intensity and standard intensity lamps and lamps with or without a black light filter). It is ideal for applications which involve maximum consistency of UV-A coverage over a large area. For example: magnetic particle and fluorescent penetrant inspection, screening of fluorescent particles, wash station inspection and NDT inspection booths.
- Two high-intensity models (which require high UV-A output) – the PM-1600UVH with a clear glass filter and the PM-1600SBLC with a black light filter
- Two standard-intensity models (which require limited UV-A output) – the PM-1600UV with a clear glass filter and the PM-1600BL with a black light filter
- Large coverage area of 15 inches by 6 inches (38 cm x 15 cm), with a minimum UV-A intensity of 2,000 μW/cm2
- Low visible light emission – less than 2 foot-candles (22 lux)
- Can easily be mounted for overhead inspection or in-line applications
- LEDs kept cool by built-in fans to maintain optimum light output during extended use
- Meets ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for FPI and MPI
- Can be tailored to suit your specific inspection needs – multiple lamp units can be grouped together longitudinally or back-to-back for a larger coverage area. The connecting plates and brackets are easy to install
- Standard-intensity lamps (PM-1600UV, PM-1600SBLC) meet ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for LPT and MPT, and come with a certificate of compliance for both wavelength and output measurements
- Comply with Rolls Royce standard RRES90061
- RRES 90061 and ASTM E3022 compliant
- Meets ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for LPI and MPI